-
March 19th, 2006, 04:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I stumbled on this site looking for anything about American Girl trading. My daughter has been in love with American Girl dolls for ages and finally this Christmas my family took a shopping trip to NYC and AG Place was one of the first stops. Thats all my daughter wanted for christmas was Elizabeth so one aunt bought her Elizabeth , and some bought her outfits i bought the bed. And wouldnt you know just a few days before christmas i get a call from Barnes and Noble. We had entered a drawing months before they had for the Elizabeth and Felicity and it was pure dumb luck that we won. So of course now she has two of the same. One new Elizabeth in the box and one not quite like new with no box since somenoe didnt keep the boxes at barnes and Noble. I'm not entirely sure which one we would trade. It woudl be nice to either another almost like new doll to trade with the won Elizabeth. Or almost like new accessories or furnishing that would be of the same approximate value. I will post a picture asap. I was just so happy to find this site that i wanted to post while i saw it lol.
Happy Collecting =)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks